Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break and more Dinosaur Fun!

 Yay!  It's spring break.  I love, love, love my job, but it wears me out.  I need this time to relax, recoup, and reenergize.  I am embarrassed to say I slept from 9:00 Friday night until 11:00 Saturday morning. Wow, I cannot remember the last time I slept that long, but boy did it feel good.  :)  I am going to try to show a few dinosaur activities we did last week over the break.
These two sweet little ones are working on matching the shape on the dinosaur to the corresponding shape on the volcano.  They have to turn over the dino card, find the matching volcano, say what shape it is in a full sentence, and then ask a friend (using their name) if they would like a turn.  We worked on the basic shapes: circle, square, triangle, oval, rectangle, and rhombus.  To add more of a challenge for some I also included hexagon and trapezoid, since these are shapes they will need to know for kindergarten.  Fellow Pre-K/K teachers what shapes do you teach your little ones?
Pick up your own copy @ my TPT store here. Dinosaur Measuring and Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment