Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, May 3, 2013

5 For Friday!


Yay, I think I may finally have gotten it together to participate in my first 5 for Friday linky!  I  have been wanting to do this for awhile, but it seemed like Friday came and went before I could get something together.
1. We had our annual Family Fun Night with an art auction.  Every classroom made an art project to be put up for silent auction.  It is amazing to see all the creative masterpieces.  Here are both morning and afternoon classes with our art project.  

Everyone was responsible for at least one letter of the alphabet.  They traced the letter with crayon then painted their square with liquid watercolor.  We backed it with scrapbook paper then framed it.  Everyone was so excited and proud of their work.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  Here is a picture of two of my sweet girls enjoying pizza that evening.
2. My daughter is coming home this weekend!  Yippee!  I haven't seen her since Christmas break.  Her visit will be short, but very sweet.  This picture was taken when I helped move her to Arizona after she graduated from college last May.  I miss her terribly.
3.  I will soon be getting a new (to me) car at the end of the month.  One of my co-workers is selling me her car.  I leased a car that I need to turn back end at the end of the month.  I was trying to decide what to get next when this fell into my lap.  I love it!
4.  I signed up for classes this summer.  I will be working on taking additional hours past my Master's.  Many classes will be on technology in the classroom.  I hope this old dog can learn some new tricks!
5.  My besties at work.  These ladies help me make it through the most difficult of days.  We laugh so hard our abs hurt.  


                                            Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)



4 comments:

  1. I love your ABC art! I may have to try that with my kids. We just finished up the alphabet and have been doing Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activities, but I think they would love to do this too! Good luck with classes this summer!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A couple of classes are online. That makes me a bit nervous. I have never taken online classes before. Your sweet ones will love making the ABC poster. They take such pride in their work. It's so cute. My little ones would point out the letters they did once we put it all together. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. ragan808@gmail.com Thanks for taking the time to comment, too!

      Delete
  2. What a great poster you all made. It will certainly cheer up someone's home very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, thanks for commenting!

      Delete