Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Saturday, June 29, 2013

Currently!

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly 'Currently' linky party.

  • Listening:  I am addicted to HGTV and pretty much have it on as background noise so I can look up and see what new remodel job is going on to help me get inspired!
  • Loving:  My daughter is coming home for eight days!  I have only seen her twice since Christmas.  I miss her SO much.
  • Thinking:  I finally started exercising again and need to stay with it.  I need to just stop and make myself go for a run.  I can easily talk myself out of not going!
  • Wanting:  To peruse Pinterest for some festive, fun holiday recipes to take with me for the 4th of July party we will be going to.  It's a tradition and so much fun!  It includes a lake, good people, and good food.  What else could you ask for?!?
  • Needing:  To work on some projects for my grad classes.  It's kind of like me and exercising.  I need to do it, but could find so many other things I would rather be doing!
  • Tips, Tricks, or Hints:  It easy to read all the fabulous teacher blogs and want to try to do everything out there.  I need to remind myself from time to time that I need to stay with what I know about and love.
That's my 'Currently' in July list.  Link up your list, too!  Thanks for reading.  Have a great day.  :)

11 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people that are watching HGTV! We are currently putting new wood floors in our living room and new carpets in our bedrooms & basement. I can't wait for it to be done (but watching HGTV just makes me want to start more projects!).

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! They make it look so easy on TV. Good luck with your projects!

      Delete
  2. I need to go for a run too! And I love your tip...so true! Sometimes I want to implement every single, wonderful idea I come across on all these fabulous blogs... um, that just isn't possible. So thank you for reminding me that it is okay.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! You do a fabulous job. :)

      Delete
  3. I like to do Leslie Sansone videos! I would love to get outside and walk/jog more, but I don't feel safe going alone. I agree that it is really easy to talk yourself out of it, though!! I have only done 3 miles this week. I have had some icky stomach bug or something the past couple of days, so I am not sure I will get much more than that in this week.

    ~Tasha
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely check out the videos. Thanks for the recommendation! I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your grad work! I'm in between classes right now, but I'll be right back in your boat starting next week!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting. I hope all is well with your teaching partner and her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO happy to find you through currently. I teacher special education K-3

    I could never get into HGTV. Everything always looks so easy and then it goes to find out..... it's not.

    Glad to find you... I am to following you!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete