Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh, Baby! {and a freebie}


I just finished my "Oh Baby! An All About Me {When I Was Little} Math and Literacy Pack.  It is available in both my Teacher's pay Teacher's and Teacher's Notebook shops.  Here is a preview of the pack.



Here is what is included:
  • A baby glyph so your little ones can recreate themselves as newborns
  • Baby carriage and baby shape match
  • An I have/who has shapes game
  • Two I have/Who has numbers games.  One goes from 0-10 and the other goes from 0-20.
  • Baby carriage 10 frame counting mat
  • 10 in the bed counting emergent reader art project
  • Baby bottle patterning
  • Cut and glue numbers from 0-9 in order
  • No ordinary baby ordinal number fun
  • Roll, stamp, and color baby blocks
  • Alphablocks~little ones match the alphabet block to the block with the picture of the beginning sound
  • Fill in the letters ABC baby block page
  • Pacifier color page
  • Emergent reader with pacifier colors
  • Additional ideas to use with a baby theme
 

Last year, one of my co-workers was pregnant so we did this baby theme.  It was so much fun!  The little ones really got into it big time.  :)
As a thank you for reading this post I am offering one of my I have/Who has number games.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments: