Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

This week will be a little cray-cray.  I already know it and have been trying to prepare myself mentally! Some of our activities this week will include a visit from Santa, a pajama day while watching Polar Express and drinking hot chocolate (yum), and making a special present for the parents of my little ones.
I found this Santa craft idea HERE
It was super easy and turned out so cute!  
We added a letter to Santa.  I let each little pick three of things they wanted most for Christmas to glue on the letter.
I got the original idea for the letter HERE
You can get the letter and pictures from me HERE or on the pictures below.
I found this on Kate's Fun in ECSE blog and it spoke to me immediately!
I can't wait to spend some quality time with family and friends, especially this little cutie!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments: