Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, March 3, 2014

Currently~March

I blinked and February was gone!  Well, that's how it felt.  :)  It's hard to believe it's already March.  The end of the year will be here before we know it!  I am participating in Farley's monthly linky called 'Currently', so here goes:
LISTENING: We are supposed to get a mixture of sleet, snow, an ice over the weekend.  The sleet definitely made it here.  Now we will have to see what else arrives.  I would hate to be a weather anchor.  The weather is just too unpredictable.
LOVING:  I was able to spend some time Saturday evening with a very special five and a half month old sweetie.  Her grandpa is completely crazy for her and I love her as if she were my own.  Sometimes I wish I could re-do being a parent with my own children.  There are so many things I would do differently.  
THINKING:  With IEP meetings and spring break, etc. I need to plan out in advance as much as possible.  That's hard for me because I am sort of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.  Sometimes I get an idea and scrap plans.  I hate to be tied down!
WANTING:  I was sick a couple of weeks ago and I just haven't been able to rebound like I was hoping.  I am tired of being sick and sick of being tired!
NEEDING:  I am so ready for spring break, although honestly I will probably spend a good amount of time working on school stuff.  At least it will be on my schedule.  :)
???????  This is where you are supposed to guess the question to my answer.  But, I really just asked a question, so you can answer my question!
Link up with Farley for your March 'Currently'.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lola! Question- how you've had your hair? how you're thinking of changing it? Hope you enjoy spring break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking these are the styles you are thinking about trying for your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola, I was going to guess what Bec said too. I hope you are feeling better. There is nothing like holding a baby. :)
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing the question has to do with how you should change your hair? I'm in the same boat currently. Good luck choosing!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed being a follower of your blog and decided to nominate you for a Sunshine Blogger Award. If you’d like to participate, check out my post about it here. Have a great day!
    Kayla
    Rooting for Third Grade

    ReplyDelete