Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Currently!

Oh. My. Goodness.  I cannot believe it is already November.  This year is flying by at super sonic speed!  I don't remember a year ever going this fast.  Well, since it's November 1st, that means it's time for Currently hosted by Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.
I love autumn.  The weather, the leaves, and this year I am getting spoiled by having both football and baseball to follow.  {happy dance}
Right now, I am LISTENING to football, while I get a few things finished up on my computer.
I am LOVING that the Kansas City Royals are in the World Series!  It's been a long time {30 years to be exact} since the Royals have won a World Series.  We are so, so, close…fingers crossed.
I am almost finished with my lesson plans for the week, but I am still THINKING about trying to fit a few more activities in.
Fall weather is amazing.  I am WANTING the weather to stay just like this.  Unfortunately, I know cold, snowy weather will be right around the corner.  :(
This feels so good to say, but I am NEEDING absolutely nothing.  The stars must be aligned just right. Either that or I finally have my priorities straight and have learned to appreciate all things in life.  Even painful events have meaning I can learn from.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday……family, food, football…..what else do you need?  I love all foods Thanksgiving, but my favorite food is my mom's sweet potato casserole recipe.  It's topped with brown sugar and pecans.  It really is more like a sweet potato pie.  It's YUMMY!

Now, it's your turn!  Link up with Farley's Currently linky party and tell us about what's up with you.

Thanks for reading!  Have a spectacular day.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't possibly pick one Thanksgiving food either! The sweet potato dish sounds amazing!

    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Fall weather!! It is the BEST and comes and goes way too fast!

    Kellee
    Stomping Through First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that sweet potato casserole sounds AMAZING!!

    I am excited for fall weather too. Hopefully we get it here in Texas soon!

    ReplyDelete